Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wat i think

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
i wish uk was involved coz life would b over
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    suffering is not gd
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    gd news is i dont touch alcohol no more, coz toxic ppl hav gone
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    i wish uk was involved coz life would b over

From what you mentioned here, it sounds like you're really struggling at the moment. Can you share a bit more with us about how you're feeling? We're all here to support you through this.

If you're struggling with suicidal thoughts or feel like you need urgent support feel free to reach out to these organisations below:
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.