Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

SKY NEWS LIVE at Dutch Experience cafe - this PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Cannabis Reclassification

I am told the announcement should come after Prime Minister’s Question Time, this afternoon – some time after 3.30pm.

SKY NEWS is arriving at the Dutch Experience café about noon, for regular coverage up to & after the announcement – should make interesting viewing (wish I had Sky).

Regular up-dates for those interested at www.WHSpliff.net
:D

Comments

• Options
    Oh it almost verges on exciting, a wonderful day, no more can I fear arrest for having a spliff, wonderful.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb
    Oh it almost verges on exciting, a wonderful day, no more can I fear arrest for having a spliff, wonderful.

sorry ebb mate...not till next july for some weird reason. maybe thier gonna round us all up over the next twelve months and lock us away. then come next july there'll be no one around smoking the obnoxious weed.
    sorry but i am not impressed with thier pussy footing approach.
    maybe i'll be impressed with the way the police handle it but nwales will still be mean i'll bet.
  • Options
    MR, North Wales - take it you know about the planned cafe for Rhyl, see more at (let them know I sent you)

http://www.thebeggarsbelief.com/
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

sorry ebb mate...not till next july for some weird reason. maybe thier gonna round us all up over the next twelve months and lock us away. then come next july there'll be no one around smoking the obnoxious weed.
    sorry but i am not impressed with thier pussy footing approach.
    maybe i'll be impressed with the way the police handle it but nwales will still be mean i'll bet.

I think as the police are in favour they'll approach this with immediate effect, if your caught they confiscate and send you on your way :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by WHSpliff.net
    MR, North Wales - take it you know about the planned cafe for Rhyl, see more at (let them know I sent you)

http://www.thebeggarsbelief.com/
    fuck me when i mentioned whspliff at stockport..who...who ..whsmith ? till i saw bob. when i asked for an email adress for you for the guy who keeps getting thrown in jail..."oh right whspliff..here finish this spliff for me i'll be back in a min