Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thinking when your mashed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
last nite i was so mashup, smoke a bit to much...now i do love my bed-time spliff but i think i had one to many cos i just couldnt get to sleep, i was thinking sooooooooooooo much, and cos i wasnt doing anything and there wern't people with me to talked to i realised that i really cant think when im fucked. i got so into all my little thought things that by the time i figured it out i forgot what i was figuring out...it never normally happens cos ive got to many people to talk to so i never get that far into my thoughts but it was really wierd..do any of u get stoned on ur own and think loads and forget it all??

Comments

• Options
    lol, oh the joys of smoking :D Yes thats perfectly normal :)
  • Options
    Free the weed = Free the mind:D

Some of the best writting has been done, thanks to the herb!

PS: ebb, Bill Hicks fan myself!
  • Options
    i used to set aside a time to eat a large ammount of dope when i waas a younster and sit in the park...not a kids park but a deer park outa town and just think and drift...felt very religous and spiritual....get high..or get mashed ? you can use weed in different ways...party...spiritual..cosmic adventure....
  • Options
    The amount of things I think of whilst mashed out my head. I should start writing them down! I can see myself waking up the next morning, notepad on the floor with my stoned scribblings on. What would it say?

'Start a Skip hire firm!'

Genius! :D
  • Options
    i usually sit there most of the time thinking up theory's to different story's like why the fuck did certain people create certain things, and ways in which i could make britain a better place, even tho what comes out may not sound correct
  • Options
    I usually think up allsorts of amazing things, its that famous phrase 'shit yeahhhhhhhhhhhh', then you wake up and its all forgotten, the trouble is if you remember any of it the next day, it tends to be come evident bollocks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dan the Man
    The amount of things I think of whilst mashed out my head. I should start writing them down! I can see myself waking up the next morning, notepad on the floor with my stoned scribblings on. What would it say?

'Start a Skip hire firm!'

Genius! :D
    HEY HEY HEY...having a note book and pen handy at those times is like adding some extra hardware and software to your head.
    the next day theres a pile of shit big enough to atract every fly in town. BUT......there are ALWAYS little gems . political...religous..etc etc etc...and just maybe some realy interesting stuff that you carry with you forever as a part of your personality. an idea ..a story... a rythym...big on rythm my head but spelling it...i just got back from the cannabis cafe in stockport...wooy oooy wyurrr. pen and paper is one of the very best ideas that can come into your stoned little heart. but because your a stoner you probably wont act on the idea..true ? yes.....but if you can be the stanger, the one who does...it is a journey through your life, a diary that makes some embarresing reading and some wonderfull insights into your SELF.
  • Options
    whilst in manic thinking mode recently i wrote down some of my ramblings...see if i can turn them into a song or poem. e;g,
    the tobacco companies are being sued left right and centre, they and thier product become more unpopu;lar by thr day so dope head jack to the rescue. new advertising campaign explaining the benefits of this much maligned herb. it is the best herbal cough remedy known to man. loads of people can write testomonials..
    "every morning i wake up with a dreadfull hacking cough. as soon as i have a fag the cough , like magic has gone ! " no other cough remedy works this well and this fast. as soon as the cough returns, usualy about 15mins in my case i have another fag and it sticks everything back down again..........for those who dont know...this is the kind of crap that goes on in a stoners head.
    somehow i dont think the universe is unfolding exactly as it should........
  • Options
    I recored my self today.,

hahah today i took my dog for a walk with a video camera and an 1/8 of skunk after i got home from school.
    I could renember a thing i was saying it was realy wierd when i watched it later it felt like another person was inside me,.
    You called also get a dictophone and just talk into it so u can get ur thought accross easier.
    I always play the guitar and make my own songs.