Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MR spliffy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
had a very pleasant couple of hours at the cafe and an old biker friend of mine was there who has apparently met you. BOB CARD.
so you can now confirm that i am the nutter i say i am.
for anyone wishing to visit the cannabis cafe..........
town centre...find the mersey cafe. climb the steps at the side of the mersey cafe turn left and 50yrds ahead is the cannabis cafe.
i have an email address for people who would like to support mike...the guy they keep locking up but i cant find it right now.
god i#mstill stoned and need to recover.

Comments

• Options
    It’s a small word M/R, but never offer to paint it!

Good to see you had a good time – did you go on the Demo to the prison, I think that was the final plan.

The plan kept changing – bloody stoners :rolleyes:

:D
  • Options
    no i didn't go on the demo. while i was there, they were putting to gether a band and silly hats and banners and stuff in the courtyard and were running late...sounds about right dunnit for dope heads ! very nice bud in there. i have spent most of saturday and sunday drinking and puffing and today cant get mind and body working at all. drinking tea and ribena all day trying to rehydrate my sysem.....it's taking a long time.
  • Options
    Shame you didn't march m/roll - always loads of fun, lots of noise, almost lost my voice last time, all that shouting 'Free Colin Davies' and 'Legalise Cannabis' !

Here's a pic outside Stockport Magistrates Court:

winstonsarrest1.jpg

:eek: :rolleyes: :D