Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What do you value most about group chat? We'd love to hear your feedback

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited January 2022 in Community Announcements
Hi everyone,

From time to time we share feedback from young people to other organisations who help support The Mix. We'd really love to hear your feedback about what you value most about group chat or anything you'd like to share about how group chat has helped you with your mental health?

Feel free to post anything below or if you'd like to share feedback anonymously, you can complete our group chat feedback form.

Thank you <3

Aife & the team
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    It gives me a distraction in the evenings which has really helped me. I’ve met new people here and that means my life is less lonely and I know others struggle with similar things to me.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Thank you so much for sharing your feedback @independent_ - this is lovely to hear how much group chat has helped you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I really enjoy the general chat experience