Home Gender & Sexuality
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I think I like girls.

AnnahahahhAnnahahahh Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
I recently matched with a guy on tinder not realising it was a couple looking for someone to join them sexually. After talking I was open to the idea and wanted to try it out, and I absolutely loved it! When I was with the girl it was different but it felt so amazing. I’ve always just had sex with guys and I have found women attractive before but never actually been sexual with them but WOW! I enjoyed it a lot but I like having sex with men too although I don’t think I like men but I like the sex with men too! I don’t know I’m just confused and I can’t really talk to my family as I’m Asian and that won’t go down well.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @Annahahahh I think it's amazing you've found what you like! It's ok to understand your sexuality later in life, as it is a spectrum that can change. It is also ok to feel confused, that feeling is completely valid. I'm sorry you feel like you can't talk to your family, is that all of them? For me, personally, I feel as though I can reach out to my aunt, who is close enough I trust her but more accepting. Do you think it will be useful to tell a friend, just so you are not keeping it bottled up?
  • Options
    AnnahahahhAnnahahahh Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    @maryam852 That’s the thing I don’t really know if I have found what I like. I’m very different with men and women but I like it. I will talk to women before anything sexual happens like as in get to know them I want to do that with a women but with men I just want sex. I like the sex with men and I enjoy it and wow some of these men are gorgeous but I never felt like I have wanted a relationship with any of them. For the longest time I thought there was something wrong with me but I guess not I just like women too 😅😂

I unfortunately don’t have anyone I could speak to.
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @Annahahahh I'm sorry you feel like you can't talk to anyone-just remember that it is normal to feel confused. To me, it seems like you re saying that you are attracted to both genders but for men only sexually?Is that right?
  • Options
    MaryamSMaryamS Posts: 2 Newbie
    @Annahahahh I'm so sorry you don't feel comfortable/don't feel able to talk to the people in your life about this, but just remember that what you're feeling isn't invalid or 'weird'. If you feel safe & comfortable enough, is there any friends (irl or online) that you can maybe talk to? Also I don't want to put any words/labels in your mouth but it may seem as though you could be bi whilst also being homoromantic? Either way, your feelings of attraction both romantically and sexually don't change you as a person: you're still the amazing person you were/are before and that doesn't change that- it just means you can share that with more people :)
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Annahahahh

I'm so glad you decided to share this with us here. Sexuality can feel like a confusing thing to explore and discover, especially when you don't feel you can speak to anyone. I want you to know that you can always speak to us here, and share any thoughts and questions that you may be working through :heart:

I would love to echo what Maryam has said. Sometimes people do feel attracted to both genders, but in different ways - some only romantically, some only sexually, some both etc. This can change too - sexuality is a spectrum. Which, honestly, I think is beautiful - feelings can be complex yet so exciting :blush: You have every right to take the time to explore this, in whatever way works for you, to understand your feelings a little more. We are here to support you in whatever way we can :heart:
  • Options
    harpreetharpreet Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Hey! I'm south asian and bisexual so I can sympathise. I think the main thing is to not put too much pressure on putting a label on yourself or working everything out in one go. You will learn what works for your over time and different experiences. Stay safe but you have a lot to explore and learn, try not putting too much pressure on yourself!