Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Vape

Past UserPast User Recovering🥀LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    When I first read this I invisioned 'elf bar' to be some kind of pub where people cosplay. Alas, my dreams of communing with other fantasy geeks are dead. 😂

I don't have anything particularly useful to input here as I don't vape myself, but The Mix has an article on vaping that might be helpful. I don't think it covers your exact question here, though.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Ava16Ava16 Posts: 43 Boards Initiate
    Oo the best flavours that I've used so far (elf) are:-
    • Kiwi passionfruit guava
    • Pink lemonade
    • Blue razz lemonade
    • Cotton candy ice
    • Cola

For geek:-
    • Sweet strawberry
    • blueberry sour raspberry
    • Sour apple
    • Watermelon ice
    • Energy ice

In terms of the number of puffs you should have per day, geek and elf bars have 20mg of nicotine in it and nicotine spikes adrenaline and can raise your blood pressure. The average people take a day is roughly about 100 puffs. So if you take more than that, the following methods may help clear nicotine from the body:
    • Drink plenty of water to flush waste products from the kidneys and liver.
    • Exercise to get the blood moving, boost circulation, and release waste products through sweat.
    • Eat a healthful diet rich in antioxidants to help the body repair itself.

Hope this helps <3
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • laviniavdlaviniavd Posts: 12 Settling in
    Lychee Ice is a good flavour and Mango Ice is good especially if you like a sweet flavour!
    I know that with geek bars, its recommended not to use them unless you're a past smoker as they can be rather strong but my doctor did say its healthier than smoking.
    A good comparison is that a geek bar is equivalent to two packs of cigarettes which hold 20 cigarettes but I'm not sure if that's a useful comparison to you, I hope this helped (: