Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Research chemicals...?

Have any of you tried any of the rarer so called 'research chemicals'?
Such as 2-ct-7, 5-meo-dipt, 5-meo-dmt, amt, and others.
I'd be interested in your experiances.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not that i know of but in the 70's...about 73 i think, pete townshead of the who reckons it was him who bought the first S.T.P into the u.k
    i got hold of 50 tabs to flog. i only ever took one..and never again. same with p townsend. it was like a super powerfull l.s.d
    that removed you from all sense of reality..massive hallucinations and out of body space and time like nothing else..made pure acid look like smarties. it never caught on as it was just to strong. never found out the chemical side of em but the rumour was they were chemical warfare thingsy nicked..or leaked intentionaly...from u.s. government. if PETE TOWNSHEAD of THE WHO gets to read this message come and tell these peopleabout your "fight".
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've smoke DMT extract from Phalaris Grass and it was extremely powerfull. Apart from what I unkowingly get in my pills the only other rare chemical I've tried is 4-MTA, through doing 'flatiners' back in '98/'99.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    DMT is really something special isnt it? I've also had the extract that you mentioned. Not really pure as it was more an oil but did the job.
    As for getting wierd chems in you pills, do you test them? I mean chemicaly before taking them.
  • Options
    STP is slang for DOM or 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine
    invented by the good doctor Shulgin in the 60's
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    DMT is really something special isnt it?

I've only ever had the extract, sort of like a brown tar with tiny crystals in it, it's a horrible smoke, but like no other drug. Too be honest I prefer LSD because DMT is just a little bit too much.

As for getting wierd chems in you pills, do you test them? I mean chemicaly before taking them.

Nah, never realy found the need to bother testing.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've heard well sketchy things about DOM and its similar chemical DOB.
    But then again theres 1000's of them, Ah Shulgin where would we be without you.