Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Actually disappointed

Ayla1Ayla1 Posts: 10 Settling in
Pushed the push me button thinking something good would actually happen lol

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hahahahaha @Ayla1 it’s there to catch you out. It does change sometimes to represent different things.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Ayla1Ayla1 Posts: 10 Settling in
    Thought it was going to send me to another universe or something good! Why is it there to catch you out? Catch you out doing what?
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    We love the confetti! I always press it a couple times after logging in :) We do change it depending on awareness days coming up throughout the month. We hope you like the new colours for this week's theme, it's just been changed today :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤