Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

thinking, is it ok

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,990 Community Veteran
i emailed mr.c for recommendations wat to do wen we go back wen school opens coz its too early and his team is moving building. i sent a string of emails, suggestions on wat equipment to get. then i went on send lyrics of myne. i was a little worse 4 wear just coz. i think i insulted him too, he doesnt mind haha. b4 i had the hmn lesson it was on self esteem n i shared my knowledge. n tlkd about tht i completed 'resident evil: village'
then i tlkd about triggering subjects. the trainer tlking to me after the talk. i told her tht therapists leave me hanging, nd how i feel after peers say stuff triggering, i tlkd to light touch b4 the call and she told me tht the hmn trainer tlk to her coz she got worried. is it ok to not feel ok n y do ppl react differently?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi Ellie, has it made you feel better talking to him? It sounds like you got a lot off your chest 💜 of course it’s ok to not feel ok. People do definitely react differently even to the same circumstances, all based upon our unique experiences and who we are. How are you doing?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,990 Community Veteran
    mr c dismiss tht i struggle, but hes alright :) he's a proper human being, mr D insults me in a abupt manor, i hav 2 c someone thts welsh nd he's rude 2,
    Crazy mad insane