Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eating Disorder

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
hiii,

I am with support i am fighting from my eating disorder. it is so tough and i once felt like i needed to die to escape not getting stronger from this but i am overcoming this and i hope i can pull stronger. I have difficulties talking about my eating disorder but i hope me saying i can help and meet people with Anorexia and that you aren't alone.
I always find it difficult biting back from the voices in my head that tell me to die but i will fight!

summer

Comments

• Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    summerxo21 wrote: »
    hiii,

I am with support i am fighting from my eating disorder. it is so tough and i once felt like i needed to die to escape not getting stronger from this but i am overcoming this and i hope i can pull stronger. I have difficulties talking about my eating disorder but i hope me saying i can help and meet people with Anorexia and that you aren't alone.
    I always find it difficult biting back from the voices in my head that tell me to die but i will fight!

summer

@summerxo21 I have not been diagnosed with an eating disorder but I also struggle with my eating since I have depression. I cannot know how painful it is for you but I am here for you if you need anyone to talk to. Sending hugs <3
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo