Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

talking calls

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,964 Community Veteran
edited September 2021 in General Chat
is there a amount of time tht they espect u to tlk 4 or can u say bye bye anytime
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Who are you referring too? Just wanted to check in to ask how you are doing? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    i finally got lighttouch involved, frm mind. the world needs to end
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    How are you feeling after reaching out to Mind @ellie2000? It sounds like you've been reaching out for some additional support is that right? I hope you managed to get the support you were looking for if you did. Keep us updated with how you're feeling :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    im glad i finally got something sorted out, i did it nd the trainer helped bc i threw an ab dab on camera and she noticed i was struggling. new cleaner :) so thts gd. isit right to start off bubbly nd then gradually go in to the deep stuff?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    every other trainer in charge wasnt very helpful
    Crazy mad insane