Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bad Gateway Error- Mobile

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
@TheMix I had a bad gateway error when accessing the discussion boards and I have no idea why. My device is a Galaxy A10 and I was using Google Chrome. I have attached a screenshot as well (after editing out my IP address.) It also happened after waiting a few minutes which was originally suggested which is even weirder. 4fcypjpn4zcw.jpg
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @TheMix @Dancer I had the same
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    This happens sometimes. It's happened multiple times before :)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Ah I think I’ve had this before too. It’s really odd. And I’m on iPhone so doesn’t seem to be specific to any device.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    At least it wasn't just me so there probably is an issue somewhere to do with Vanilla.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention everyone. :)

We weren't doing any maintenance at our end, and by the error message it looks like this was either to do with Vanilla or Cloudflare. Occasionally they have a blip and we can't connect for a few minutes, but it's usually temporary. If it happens often, let us know and we'll investigate. :+1:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    It happened again today whilst I was going on to a different page of a discussion.
This discussion has been closed.