Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

freezing urself

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
i wish i could freeze myself during week till the weekends, coz im with mother
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000 are you safe why do you feel like that when your with your mom?
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    During the week I do nothing but get insulted n runaway from myself. Wen it hits the weekend I'm with my mother, cats n comfort
    Crazy mad insane
  • kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    I'm sorry you feel like that Ellie :(
    Who insults you during the week? Is there a way you could keep yourself busy at home during the week? Or see a friend or family member?
    ppl dont now coz its lockdown, wen im having a quiet day i hear their voices amplify in my head, im waiting 4 diablo 2 to come out on ps4 i completed all the others
    Crazy mad insane
    I completely understand, some people don't feel comfortable still because of COVID and lockdown. Would you not be able to meet outside, at a distance? I'm sorry that you feel that way. But hopefully you look forward to the game!
    nope, wat r the rules now
    tell me im a gd person :)
    Crazy mad insane
    There aren't any restrictions anymore. People can meet with whoever, wherever. Outside, indoors. restaurants and cafe's and clubs are open now too. There's no social distancing really in place anymore, and you don't need to wear a mask, it's just up to you if you want to now.

Obviously, lots of people feel comfortable with this, and are starting to go out a lot, and life is returning to normal a bit for them. But there's also still a lot of people who feel rushed and don't want to do this stuff, and that's fine too.

If any family or friends would feel comfortable going out, I think it could be a good thing to reach out and ask about :)