Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

HMN

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,984 Community Veteran
how do u find out if herts mind ps groups run on tuesday. gd social online, outside with normal ppl, nvr eva no!!!! why wont ppl wen they see me struggling with my emotions they tlk to ppl who r related to me. instead of talkin to me directly?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    PhoebsflowersPhoebsflowers Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    Hi Ellie. Thank you for sharing. I understand it must be very frustrating when other people decide to talk to a family member about your feelings and struggles rather than yourself. I wonder, do you think your relatives are aware that this is getting you down? Is there somebody you could talk to about it? I think talking to others can be a good solution sometimes to help me clear my head.

I'm sure there are also many people in the Mix Community who would be happy to speak to you about any thoughts and feelings! =)

• Options
    i dont tlk to ppl bout my feelings, its wen physical things hpn ppl listen
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Hi @ellie2000

I am sorry to hear that you have been having to deal with this happenings recently - it sounds really difficult. I agree with @Phoebsflowers that talking about things can really help!! Have you tried asking the person why they speak to your relatives about how you are feeling instead of speaking you directly? It could be that they wouldn’t know what to say to you and wouldn’t want to upset you by asking about how you are feeling so they feel as if it is a safer option to talk to your relatives instead, though I can totally understand how frustrating this must feel for you!!

• Options
    i cant knock on doorz bc there mite b a big monteress fish behind it. im scared of abuse
    Crazy mad insane