Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What was the best part of your day?

jazcharlottejazcharlotte Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
It is easy to dwell on the negative parts of your day, please try and think of one positive thing about your day no matter how small, if you’re comfortable please feel free to share ❤️ The best part of my day was cuddling Lyla 2jswpf2hdm3d.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Ooh I like this idea, lyla is a little cutie. My favourite part of the day is my friend gave me a pen and it has a cute little bear face on it 🐻🥺
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Ooh I like this idea, lyla is a little cutie. My favourite part of the day is my friend gave me a pen and it has a cute little bear face on it 🐻🥺

@Dandelion Thankyou for sharing! That sounds lovely 🥰 yeah Lyla always has the soppy grin on her face, it’s pretty contagious ☺️
    Hugs,
    Jaz ❤️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    My favourite part of yesterday was when England won Germany in the euros.
    @LorryTruck Thanks for sharing!
    It was a good game I must say! ⚽ ⚽
  • Options
    My favourite part about today was that my partner brought me a coffee in bed this morning, what was your guys best part of the day?! :)<3
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Buying myself a milkshake to help keep cool while I was out in town. I'd never been to the place before but their milkshake ended up being one of the nicest I've ever had, definitely helped cool me down too!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Riley wrote: »
    Buying myself a milkshake to help keep cool while I was out in town. I'd never been to the place before but their milkshake ended up being one of the nicest I've ever had, definitely helped cool me down too!

@Riley thanks for sharing!❤️ I’m very jealous that sounds lovely
  • Options
    stephyb21stephyb21 Posts: 15 Settling in
    My favourite part of today has been buying myself flowers which iv arranged into a lovely vase in my bedroom, flowers always brighten my mood. <3
  • Options
    stephyb21 wrote: »
    My favourite part of today has been buying myself flowers which iv arranged into a lovely vase in my bedroom, flowers always brighten my mood. <3
    @stephyb21 thats a great idea! What sort of flowers did you get? <3