Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just some random thoughts PTW (btw sorry if it doesnt make sense I've been writing this for weeks)

Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :)EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
edited June 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Hi @LorryTruck

First of all,. I want to remind you that you are not alone in your thoughts and feelings and that everything at the end of the day will be alright, even if you can't see a light at the end of the tunnel right now, I promise you that the tunnel does have a light at the end - tunnels weren't built to be never ending.

I sense from the post that you have written that you are feeling a great deep sense of sadness and that you are feeling really overwhelmed with life at the moment? If you don't mind me asking, has anything significant caused these feelings? Also, are you seeing a counsellor/therapist at the moment and if so have you told them about how you are feeling? Have you thought about contacting Samaritans at all?

Lastly, you are definitely not a burden. I can promise you this, you aren't a burden to me and I am 100% positive that you aren't a burden to your family and friends or anyone else for that matter too. When I was struggling with my own mental health, I believed that I was a burden to everyone including my friends and family and I believed that thought rather strongly - however, one day I decided to challenge that thought, and ask people if I was a burden to everyone. And to my delight, everyone came back with a strong no to that question.

Sending you lots of big virtual hugs your way

All the best

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    I can understand that. The past can really affect our present, and it can be hard to understand why, but I think it's because our past has really shaped us into the person that we are today and so we carry a lot of the past with us throughout our daily waking life due to this.

Would you feel comfortable letting me know what has gone on in your past? Maybe I could offer you some guidance or advice on what has helped me to overcome challenges that I have faced due to incidents in the past, or even just a listening ear. No worries if not though.

Samaritans is a helpline in which you can talk to a trusted and kind - hearted volunteer that you can talk to about anything and everything that you are struggling with at the moment. It's a free confidential and anonymous service, you don't even have to tell the volunteer your name if you would rather not, and so maybe that could ease some of your worries. The Mix do have a crisis messenger service that may also be of use to you?

No worries at all. Am here for you and wishing you all the best.
  • Options
  • Options
    That's ok. It can be really hard to know where to start unravelling past memories or experiences, it can often feel like they all seem to interlink with one another.

If you would rather send me a private message, then please feel free to do so - it's always open. But only if you would want to and only if you would feel comfortable.

Always here for you and wishing you all the best.