Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Divorce/parent/step-dad problems

lovenature773lovenature773 Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
edited June 2021 in Sex & Relationships
So uhh i went on a dog walk my mum gave me her phone so i could watch tiktok at my special tree and i go on her whatsapp turns out my step dad cheated on my mum when they split up for a week... really worried just need something to calm down i just thought he was loosing interest but its worse.... really down wanna talk to my friend but to busy 💔
I fear not the dark
But what may lurk within
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I don't think my insight would be super valuable to you - I've never lived with both parents as they split when I was a baby.

I just wanted to say I'm sending hugs, it can't be easy for you to discover all this and have no one to talk to about it.
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Just dropping in to say I moved this post to Sex & Relationships, where it fits a bit better and should get a few more responses. :) Introduce Yourself tends to be just for introductions.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Mike wrote: »
    Just dropping in to say I moved this post to Sex & Relationships, where it fits a bit better and should get a few more responses. :) Introduce Yourself tends to be just for introductions.

Yup thanks forgot to do it then started panicking since didnt know how to sort it out. Thanks again!
    I fear not the dark
    But what may lurk within
  • Options
    Anch0r33 wrote: »
    I don't think my insight would be super valuable to you - I've never lived with both parents as they split when I was a baby.

I just wanted to say I'm sending hugs, it can't be easy for you to discover all this and have no one to talk to about it.
    Gotchu guys so im good just idk if i should talk to my friends like they might tell my mum lr something :/

I fear not the dark
    But what may lurk within