Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

new

matthew2909matthew2909 Posts: 35 Boards Initiate
edited May 2021 in Introduce Yourself
hey how is everyone I'm Matthew I'm new on here I've been diagnosed with autism anxiety depression adhd ocd dyslexia dyspraxia and a stammer and i was just wondering if anyone else on here has the same or similar conditions as me as i don't know anyone that has the same or similar that i can talk to or relate too and I'm struggling atm

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,614 Legendary Poster
    Welcome to the boards!! @matthew2909 it's lovely to meet you!! There are lots of people on here who struggle with similar things to you, I struggle with anxiety and depression so I understand how difficult those are. There are people with a wide variety of experiences on here and you're bound to find someone with similar experiences <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • matthew2909matthew2909 Posts: 35 Boards Initiate
    Welcome to the boards!! @matthew2909 it's lovely to meet you!! There are lots of people on here who struggle with similar things to you, I struggle with anxiety and depression so I understand how difficult those are. There are people with a wide variety of experiences on here and you're bound to find someone with similar experiences <3

aww thnxs and you to if your ever struggling or anything feel free or message me or anything idm
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Nice to have you here Matthew
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    Apollo wrote: »
    Nice to have you here Matthew
    awww thnxs I'm glad I'm here
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    @matthew2909 Hey welcome :)

hello how are you and thank you
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    im ok-ish

@matthew2909 how r u?

awww whats wrong and im ok thanks wuu2
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Welcome ❤️
    Welcome ❤️

Thank you how are you