Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I think Its safe to say things have gone from bad to worse

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hey guys 😢

Been a while

Well I think it's safe to say things have gone from bad to worse so basically I was with this girl it was fine we broke up like two days ago not as upset as on the day but I think it's clear to see I'm very very bitter about it sorry to rant but I'm very very mad about it but what can you do? I said we could be friends but I'm still unhappy about it and I don't think that's gonna change I hate feeling like this but I cant stop feeling like it if that makes sense 🙄 sorry for being negative but I really need to get it off my chest because otherwise I'm going to snap and I already feel something building up inside of me you guys any advice? I really need it right now

Comments

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through such a tough situation at the moment @awesomeminecraft6789 it's totally understandable that you need to get some things off your chest, the boards are a great place for that after all.

I wish I had some advice for how to stop feeling upset but break-ups pretty much always suck, it might sound cliché but you just need to give yourself time to process how you're feeling and move on. Feel free to keep us all updated with how you're doing though since I know a lot of people here on the boards care about you. <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.