Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trying not to say everything is going well to quick

Hey guys so I haven’t posted because I couldn’t really have the energy too but I really wanted to so I guess I’m here now so. A lot of stuff are coming my way so I have my job rolling again so I might start my job so that’s all good.
But ages ago I’ve been online dating but that really has put me in a really sad mood because I feel like they was messing around like only being with me for a day so that really messed my brain up a lot so I decided online dating wasn’t such a good idea but I keep thinking about what happened now and again and it really fries my brain. I haven’t been in 6th form for a week now because I really actually am getting fed up with my teaching assistant because I feel like she’s always moaning about something and that puts me in a really bad mood but I found out That she’s doing a degree now and might be a teacher in a school so I hope that’s right.
Also I’ve been not answering my therapist on the phone I just don’t know what it is but I get a bit overwhelmed and I feel like he doesn’t want to listen to my health concerns because I have health anxiety.
Another good thing is I’m friends with a friend I have said before I fallen out with but I just don’t know how to keep the friendship strong and on track to you guys have any ideas he did say I won’t end the friendship ever again but I just don’t know.
My sleeping pattern is also messed I go to sleep at 5am and wake up at 2pm😫can you guys give ideas ❤️
Thankyou for reading 💞

Comments

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    edited April 2021
    Hi @Emoji246,

Thank you for sharing this update with us! :heart:

That's great to hear about the job. Keep us updated with how that turns out! :smile:

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with online dating. One thing I would say, although easier said than done, is try your best not to take it too personal. People are on dating sites/apps for so many different reasons, and some people just happen to be a lot more chilled and don't really take things seriously, so then it can seem like they're only there for a day. That is nothing personal against you - you're an amazing person who deserves so much love, respect and happiness :heart:

It sounds like this teaching assistant is having a big impact on your mood. Have you spoken to anybody at sixth form about this? And how has it felt to have some time away from sixth form?

Sounds like you are feeling a bit overwhelmed about speaking to your therapist. That's okay - it's good that you can recognise these feelings. Do you know what you would like your next steps to be with therapy?

That's fab to hear that you are friends again! Pleased for you :heart: I honestly think the key to any relationship, be it friends, romantic or family, is communication. Keep in touch with them by asking about how things are for them, telling them about you, and communicate whenever you might need some support. I like to send my friends tik toks, songs and pinterest posts too, whenever I see something that makes me think of them :smile:

There are ways that you can retrain your sleep scheudle to get it back to a schedule that works better for you. This is just one article that I have found, but there area bunch of resources online too! I hope this can help you :heart:

Take good care! :heart:
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @coc0mac Hey thanks for taking the time to reply ❤️Let me start with my friend first well unfortunately he ended the friendship yesterday when he said he would never break our friendship again and he did so he lied to me about that his always falling out with me I just don’t know what to do anymore also he fell out with me because I told him my feelings And he said I’m making false assumptions about him because I thought he was ignoring me so he fell out with me I just don’t know what to do anymore have you got any idea 🥺

I will be sure to keep you updated on the job I haven’t heard anything back yet other then when they said they will get the ball rolling again they have to pass my birth certificate on to someone else that works there to that’s why.

❤️Yes I understand about the online dating part I shouldn’t get too upset and personal about it but in the moment it kind of makes me sad and then I can’t get over it but I think I will take it from your point of view and I will probably feel better.

Yes I will agree that the teaching assistant is having a big impact on my mood and no I haven’t spoke to anyone about it because the last time I did I spoke to my teacher and it got to the teaching assistants both of them and the one I’m talking about now went mad at me so I decided not to do it again because they are no help☹️ and I am really enjoying being at home and not so stressed at 6th form.

I am feeling overwhelmed with therapy because lots of things go through my head like does he think I’m stupid because o think I’ve got this wrong with me and that wrong so stuff like that go in my mind and I think it’s finished now because I’ve cancelled so many sessions because I’m trying to find the right time.
    Thankyou I will take a look at the article and yes it really did help Thankyou ❤️☺️Your always so helpful I see you on the boards giving amazing advice ✨Thankyou so much.

How are you?❤️

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    No worries at all! :heart:

I'm so sorry to hear about your friendship - sending hugs. You did the right thing to share your feelings, so the way he reacted was not your fault. It is difficult to control other people's reactions so, sometimes in situations like this, a little space and time for them to reflect can be the best thing. There's a saying that says people come into your life for a reason, a season or a life time. Sometimes when friendships end, it's to teach you important life lessons which you will discover down the line. Other times, they end only temporarily - if they are true friend who is meant to be in your life, they will find their way back to you. I'm a firm believer in that quote :smile:

Fab, I will keep an eye out for job updates.

That's absolutely fine for the online dating situation to make you feel sad - any way that you feel is totally valid :heart: Allow yourself to sit with these emotions, feel what you need to feel, and then I know that you will bounce back whenever you are ready. Take all the time that you need :smile::heart:

Sounds like the teachers weren't too great of a help before, I'm sorry that happened for you. I hope that you enjoy this time away, allow yourself to recharge your batteries and take good care. It would be great to go back when you are ready, so if you'd like any support along the way in feeling ready again, we are all here for you :smile:

You mentioned you're trying to find the right time with therapy, and that's absolutely okay to do. Therapy is such a personal thing, there is no one right way. So, it's always a great idea to really consider when is the right time for you, who is the right therapist for you (e.g somebody who understands your health concerns, reassures you that you are not stupid etc), and overall how a therapist can support you the most. You really deserve to feel supported, so I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your support journey moving forward :heart:

You're so welcome, no need to thank me at all :smile: That's really lovely of you to say - always happy to help where I can! And I am doing well thank you, thank you so much for asking. Hope you have a lovely day! ✨