Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Life goes on

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hi guys

So as you all know I've been having problems with my ex but I'm thinking about you know like confronting her about it so what I mentioned in my previous discussion doesn't happen but I'm not sure how to do you have any ideas? I'm up for anything as long as it ends this stupid situation which is making my life hell should I start off like that? We broke up ages ago and your with someone else now why are you making my life a living hell is that good? I really can't decide to be honest

Also a little update on the glasses situation, so we're doing this trial thing where I wear them for an hour during one lesson a day and it must be work I guess cause I'm less anxious because of self esteem issues but it will be fine I hope I'm still getting used to wearing them despite how much I hate them it's nice to know people aren't making fun of me as I thought they would so I'm pretty proud of myself for getting over that fear

Despite how unsure I've been over my relationship because of complications in my life I think I'm finally starting to settle down in it watch I say that and we end up breaking up the day after or something lol probably not but I'm so used to thinking this way that I never actually settle in but this time I think I am actually finally happy she probably isn't cause I doubt I'm the best boyfriend granted I hardly talk to her or make convos still working on that 😊

But I think I'm getting worse with the depression cause by the end of the day I feel physically and mentally drained and can hardly stand in my own two feet I think it's getting worse because yeah in like that at the end of the day but its not to the point where as i just mentioned I feel drained is that normal? I'm really not sure you know it's crazy I keep telling myself I deserve all of this bad treatment and keep saying when people do nice things for me I say I don't deserve it and even when they say you do it's like I still think that and also I keep thinking I don't deserve who I'm with sure she doesn't like school either but she's way more sociable then me and she deserves be because who would want to go out on dates or whatever with someone who has really bad social anxiety and is probably the quietest in the class I wouldn't because you need communication in a relationship otherwise you just end up not really knowing if your together or not and if she did break it off with me I'd deserve that heart break I'm going through enough already so i deserve it at least i think so idk anymore guys😔

Comments

• Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @awesomeminecraft6789
    It sounds like you have a lot going on, hope you are ok.

Do you reckon your ex would talk to you one on one calmly and you could explain how you feel? Or perhaps try over text or phone call if you don’t want to do it face to face.

Great to hear the glasses trial seems to be working for you, I wear glasses myself and did find when I started wearing them I felt just really weird having them on my face. Smaller time periods to start is a great idea. Your relationship sounds like it’s going great and positive too, brill to hear!

Living with depression and feeling drained is pretty common, particularly when you are thinking a lot and trying to get better. Could be worth speaking to your doctor about it if you feel it is too much?

You are worthy of support, you deserve it as we all do, you’re human 💜 I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being quiet. Have you spoken to your girlfriend about how you’re feeling?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Lucy307 wrote: »
    Hey @awesomeminecraft6789
    It sounds like you have a lot going on, hope you are ok.

Do you reckon your ex would talk to you one on one calmly and you could explain how you feel? Or perhaps try over text or phone call if you don’t want to do it face to face.

Great to hear the glasses trial seems to be working for you, I wear glasses myself and did find when I started wearing them I felt just really weird having them on my face. Smaller time periods to start is a great idea. Your relationship sounds like it’s going great and positive too, brill to hear!

Living with depression and feeling drained is pretty common, particularly when you are thinking a lot and trying to get better. Could be worth speaking to your doctor about it if you feel it is too much?

You are worthy of support, you deserve it as we all do, you’re human 💜 I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being quiet. Have you spoken to your girlfriend about how you’re feeling?

Hi Lucy

I would try it over text but I'm not sure if she's got a phone cause it's mainly been going on in school but I think I could confront her face to face I just need to build up the right courage in order to do so

And that's an interesting thing you mentioned about talking to my doctor tbh with you I never actually thought of that I will try and talk to them when this pandemic is over with and see if they have anything to say about it it probably be a long time before everything goes back to normal but I'll still try

And I hadn't really thought about telling my girlfriend about how I feel she's been quite busy recently so I haven't really gotten the chance to but I will try!