Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So tired

tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
Being at home is so tiring and im kinda just feeling like done, I really wish things were there again back
But it feels like I have no where to go back to. The people i liked are kinda gone and things seem to deteriorate idk

The doctors appointments are annoying after a while and one of the appointment i really need keeps getting postponed or the doctor "forgets to call". And makes me reschedule even tho they were the one who didnt call me.

Its kinda just stressful at home all the time i want peace and quiet or really just some kinda break from it all.

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @tkdog

Sending you hugs, sorry to hear you are struggling. :heart:

We are here for you. Do you have anything that you enjoy doing to take your mind of things? Like distractions.

With regards to the doctors could you contact them and tell them how important it is for you to have the appointment?

Keep us posted, we are here for you :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    I luckily did get the call from doctor yeah he listened to what I said at least he was a bit confused cuz he was waiting for face to face appointment but we ended up with a phone call he said there will be a proper one soon but idk what will come of it this has gone on for months and months. These constant hospital appointments are stressful too. But maybe sounded hopeful.

I have a mri scan soon too which im worried for.
    I'm really quite scared because I hate Mri I had them twice they put you on a piece of plastic which is super uncomfortable for my head and I want to move but cant and for half an hour you have to hear the sounds of a very loud thing while they do give you headphones, they force u to listen to very loud music too which hurts my ears. One time they gave me this song and i can still hear the same music echo in my head when I think back. It is really eerie and creepy.

And my dad won't even be allowed to come with me into hospital this time as covid stuff or at least I think its discouraged, and I will travel there myself which is stressful with covid and I dont know where it is. I really hope i do not have to wear the mask while in the machine too as I really could not cope with that. I guess I will be happy when its over but everything in covid feels really like a trek and the worst thing is trains are stopped at the local station so I have to go to some other station. But i guess i got to think its really not that far I suppose and hopefully im done by morning.. but yea im scared.

Also I probably shouldnt have got into some discussions over some I guess political news ish topics. I commented on something someone said about how they think feminists just wanna kill men or something of the sort.
    I was just saying most feminists don't want to do that or such but i get what they mean.
    But they got quite angry and said im defending the most toxic thing or something blahh blah when i barely said much.
    Anyway I stopped talking its just one of those ppl with that kinda opinion I wouldn't have replied if I knew what exactly but misjudged and misread in tiredness. Also got into some discussion with some one who doesnt believe in vaccine and blah blah but i spent too long and yeah someone full of sarcasm and all pointless really but at first just bored and I wanted to see if I was good at explaining. I wouldn't have minded just talking but like they got all pretty defensive so yeah I think just all tiring. But yea I will distance myself now.
    Im gonna try to stay out of these type discussions on these topics for now I dunno if I get much productiveness out of it anyway apart from understanding certain things.
    I had some nice discussions with people so I was hoping for the same but some people are not so nice. Yeah it was meant to be a distraction not a great one haha the thing is it seems to be a political discussion everywhere now.

Otherwise I like videos and that but yeah I dunno I felt pretty tired today and a bit of sniffle I think i got a bit cold at night. And I had work to do and that.