Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Playlist challenge #18

Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey everyone!

So I’m putting up the March playlist challenge slightly earlier as I missed out on putting up a February one!

My apologies for that, I have been super busy and also had some personal stuff to deal with and before I knew it, it was the end of the month!

So, the theme for this month is going to be....

yyb7awbz4y9n.png

Mindful March!

These can be any songs or pieces of music such as falling rain or anything that you find mindful!

Look forward to seeing your suggestions <3
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    The Climb by Miley Cyrus
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Pancakes for Dinner - Lizzy McAlpine
    Sick of Losing Soulmates - dodie
    Coffee - beabadoobee
    So Far So Good (Piano Version) - Gabrielle Aplin
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Thank you for your suggestions everyone, ill share the link to the playlist when I can!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.