Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

'Homework' Corner (From Support Circle but for anyone else too!)

fabulashfabulash Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
Hey guys!

I promised a thread for the homework that I gave during the session on circle - this can happen in any chat probably and this is all for laughs I think but I just wanted to make a thread for people to share what they do for one moment of being creative, or doing something good for your wellbeing which is peaceful!

So I guess this will be the start of the thread, I guess we can post here what we are doing and what we have been set!

I guess I'll start it off! Every week's task I'll put up here for everyone to see anyway!
"I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."

Comments

• fabulashfabulash Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    This week's theme is:

- Draw something (anything at all), or portray yourself creatively, even if it is painting in the numbers, sketching quickly or making some food art.
    - Watch your favourite feel-good movie (e.g., here are some favourites from chat last night, Toy Story, Elf, and my favourite bad movie, The Room)

Feel free to put up your pictures, or just talk about what you did and reflect on it a bit I guess! :smile::heart:
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Love this!
    xyylojo6ql51.jpeg

This was Erin's art for the week!
    I was super happy that she found it relaxing to do anyway and as you can see it turned out pretty amazing. I love it and I thought it was just adorable. The whole outfit makes me feel cosy and warm and I love the use of colours in this anyway! <3
    g7rr619bmq7p.png

This was Liam's - if you didn't guess by the name on the page.
    I loved the look of it because I feel like it represents Liam but also there are a variety of drawings and creativity on here that I could not even have imagined myself (especially dinosaur drinking Irn Bru), Favourite part is the 'Sir why is ur head so big?' :lol:
    295rsl9ogews.jpg

My own piece this week was a quick one that I did in the middle of the lectures and assignments that I need to do. It's just a quick quote that I added on top of a flower and leaves line drawing. Definitely not as colourful and imaginative as the others but there's mine! :grimace:
  • Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    fabulash wrote: »
    295rsl9ogews.jpg

My own piece this week was a quick one that I did in the middle of the lectures and assignments that I need to do. It's just a quick quote that I added on top of a flower and leaves line drawing. Definitely not as colourful and imaginative as the others but there's mine! :grimace:

@fabulash
    These are all amazing but yours is just as beautiful ❤ certainly impressive since you had uni idbjdndjdbs
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    okay If you dont look at Buzz, it kinda looks okay? :joy:

899a7wwkdv78.png
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    m0yprhb8aqr0.png

i did one for my friend :)