Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

some therapyist

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
i had therapy which really muck me up, someone noticed n the told the person tht organised it to stop it, but they didnt, they were told to carry on, they brang up ghosts which i can nvr get rid of, she left me hanging. i was her Guinea pig she didnt hav pschology degree either. is tht legal
arrggg!!
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    It's definitely not legal practicing psychology without a degree. It sounds like it has really messed you up and you're a bit confused with everything that's happened. You feel cheated and like you were used which absolutely isn't okay! You should report her to the police or someone else that will help. If you have a governing body for psychology I'd definitely report her there.
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000,

I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you. like anchor says, it takes a lot go training to deliver therapy - definitely not legal without a degree. if you'd feel comfortable reporting it to somebody, that could be great.

You deserve some support to cope with your therapy experience, as well as anything else that is happening for you. Have you spoken to anybody about this before?

What happened with this 'therapist' is wrong, and it's understandable that you feel cheated and used. You didn't deserve that - you deserve kind, caring and professional support. You're so important ellie :heart:
  • Options
    the person who employed them wasnt happy tht i had been thinking,, y?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    They messed me up 😞
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Nd it's hard to find ppl to pick up the pieces
    Crazy mad insane