Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good things that happened this week

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
Feels quite easy to get caught in all the noise at the moment, so thought it might be nice to reflect on the good things that happened this week. Big or small - it doesn't matter.

I've been going out for more walks since the weather brightened up, and it really feels like Spring now. The air feels lighter, warmer and more floral. Loads of bluebells and daisies have also started growing in one of my local parks. It's had such a big impact on my mood. :3
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Totally agree with this @Mike I'm loving the sunnier weather, I was getting really fed up of waking up to a freezing cold bedroom every morning!

Something nice that happened to me this week is I sat down and watched one of my favourite movies, Kung Fu Panda, with my parents the other day, was really nice to just take a break from hectic life and enjoy some time with my family. :grin:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Ooh yeah I’ve also been out for a walk this week - it doesn’t sound like much but it’s better than last week 🤣 I’m just glad it’s not raining tbh
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”