Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support Circle February 23rd

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
Hey there everyone!

The next Support Circle is on Tuesday 23rd February, from 7:55pm to 9:30pm.

What is Support Circle?
Support Circle follows the same basic structure as a Support Chat - opening round, support time, and closing round. The unique thing about Support Circle is that everyone gets their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others. It's sign-up based so the group is relatively small, and you can sign-up to get support or to support others.

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners

Feel free to sign up! You can sign-up using this form.

Comments

• Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    We have had some reports of issues with the sign up form, so do drop us a PM if you want a place and haven't been able to use the form :3
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Two spaces left!
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Is this happening? Had a PM confirming my space on the weekend but not had the password yet? Normally had it by now?
    @The Mix @Mike
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Apologies GreenTea!

Passwords should be over right now, I left it a bit late. This is my bad :)