Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i nearly did a stupid thing

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
i was hav deep thoughts last nite, i was thinking bout wen i got back at the ones who carried out a S.A (initials coz of trigger) and left me for dead in the park. i was looking at one of the fb pages. i wrote once on there wall 'bring it!!!' coz i was really really sad, someone said 'someones after u now' afterwards which messed with my head more. which stopped me going out. i txted their other half once and they were very supportive, one morning i got threatening phone calls from the mum. why do the police do wen they come n  check on u? n how do ppl no where i live?. i was looking on thier fb and theyre getting on with thier life n i cannot bcoz they're r not dealt with. the world needs to die
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Heyyy, sounds like you were having really deep thoughts @ellie2000. I'm not sure whether the lockdown situation makes this sort of thing better or worse... How are you doing today? I hope you're feeling safe x
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
    This morning I woke up started to sing 'arms of the ocean' and 'preserved roses' thts not gd, feeling sad 😥
    Crazy mad insane