Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sad

VerinelinVerinelin Posts: 13 Settling in
I'm sad about many things right now, from things like - I can't connect to 1-2-1 chats, but I doesn't even matter cause I'm not  comfortable giving my email, to I've recently stopped taking my meds cause I don't trust anyone and it's making me headachy, to I'm sad cause I feel like I have no one to turn to.

Anyways, idk
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hi Verinelin How are you doing today? 

We’re always here to listen if you need to get things off your chest. And when 1-2-1 chat is unavailable the mix cricis line is available 24/7 and a site called Calm (crimes against living miserably) which is open from 5pm to 12, they are both incredibly helpful. And we’re always here too. Big hugs  <3
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Verinelin

I'm sorry that I didn't see this post sooner. However, I'm wondering how you are doing today and how things have been seen this post?

It can be so difficult feeling like we have nobody to turn to. So, I want you to know that you can always turn to us. Your connection issues with chats sound frustrating, however we will always be here on the boards and on any other platforms here that you like to use. We care about you, a lot :heart: