Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A few updates

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hi guys it's been a while huh?

So as we all know we've all gone into another lockdown unfortunately 😭but don't worry guys we've made it through one despite I think we all went a bit crazy with spending too much time with our family Am i I right? 

So I thought I'd let you know how I've been doing since my last post 

I've had my birthday turned seventeen I can't believe it that birthday was one of the things that made me happy this year the other being my girlfriend were still together thankfully three full month's of being together probably the longest relationship I've ever been in!

Despite how I'm still feeling just a little bit down things are defo finally turning around talking to you guys talking to my girlfriend and friends it's helping push my self anxiety down who knows? In about three months I might make a thousand friends on here not jinxing anything though!

In all seriousness though guys I'm definitely finally getting better I'm getting stronger and I'm starting to believe everyday even more that I'm worth it that I deserve to be here despite how life gets you down sometimes it's always nice to know people care about me and that people think I'm worth it and I'm starting to believe it finally 

Im back for good now guys I'll be posting more about how I've been or you'll definitely see me more on that general chit chat group I promise you!

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here

Hey it’s really nice to hear you’re doing a little better. It’s wonderful to have you around and we’re always here if you ever need anything.

Happy late birthday too. It’s good to hear you feel comfortable talking to us and it’s really good that you have your girlfriend too.

Hope you have an awesome day, here if you ever need anything  :)

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @awesomeminecraft6789

This is lovely to hear! I understand that you are still feeling a little down, so just know that we will always be right here to support you. However, the fact that you feel things are turning around and you're starting to feel stronger and believing in your worth...that's just so lovely! Very proud of you and thank you for sharing this with us :smile:

Happy belated birthday too! :heart: