Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

nightwish

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
all the band members are leaving this yr 1 by 1 and they stop me killing myself, will they do december
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 ,

I'm really sorry to hear that the members of the band are leaving. It's positive that they have helped you in the past with dark thoughts though. What is it that you like about them? :)

Did they have an event in December? Fingers crossed it still goes ahead!
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    i play their songs on keyboard, and i sing them wen i upset. wen i go to their gigs they put on a good show like they hav screens as the set so its not just one still image and fireworks and pyros  :)  :):) nd they sometimes hav special guests to end their shows. i like gentle voices too like wen the started off with 'tarja t'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    They sound amazing, I can hear why you're such a big fan! I'll have to check them out.

It can really help to have favourite songs/bands to listen to when we're feeling down or upset. 

Do you have a favourite song? :)

the 'end of an era' gig was last one of the first singer, its on youtube. ablums: once, wishmaster, oceanbourne, highest hopes, 2020 'Decades' is a mixture of all their hits n singers
    Crazy mad insane
    my fav song is: 'ghost love score' n 'gethsemane' n 'greatest show on earth' ft richard dawkins
    Crazy mad insane
    'vehicle of spirit' is the recent wembly i was at on the dvd has richard dawkins
    Crazy mad insane