Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I need a talk thread

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hi guys 

This isn't re a discussion per say it's more of like that I need a hug or how are you feeling today you all can join in if you want and if there's anything you need to get off your chest I'm here ☺️❤ keep strong you all I'll be posting stuff about my personal feelings here on this thread so feel free to join if your interested ☺️

Comments

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    This is such a lovely thread! I don't have anything to share today, however I just wanted to thank you for making such a kind and caring thread! I'm sure this can help a lot of people :smile::heart:
  • Options
    That's ok! It's still here if you need to talk!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    This is a very nice thread and a wonderful idea.
    How are you doing @awesomeminecraft6789
    Big hugs we’re always here if you ever need anything  <3
  • Options
    Thank you @SpaceOtter

And I'm doing ok thanks just trying to catch myself a break for once and feel better about myself how are you doing @SpaceOtter?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I’m ok thank you. 
    Glad to hear you’re doing ok, we’re always here if you ever need anything. I know one thing someone suggested that has helped me feel better about myself is writing three positives about myself each night, they can be anything even “I made someone smile today”.

Big hugs, we’re always happy to listen  <3