Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Playlist Challenge #17

Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey everyone!

Sorry I am late to uploading the new playlist challenge I feel like January has gone so fast and I lost track of my days!

The new theme for January is going to be 

"Fresh start"

As its the beginning of a new year I felt this would be quite fitting!

Look forward to seeing your suggestions!
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Sound of survivng 💖 (sorry can't post the link) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    To finally have the guts to press charges against my stalker 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I don't know if this fits the theme perfectly but it's the first thing that came to mind. :lol:

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    To finally have the guts to press charges against my stalker 
    I'm adjusting to new meds, so 8m out of it... And I can't remember where I was meant to post this but clearly wasn't this thread 🤣🤣
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    • to take it literally, fresh start fever by you me at six is a tuneeee
    • begin again - taylor swift
    • cheeeeeesy, but start of something new, high school musical haha!