Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekly challenge #154

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Hey Folks :heart:

For the next two weeks the challenge is "new year resolutions/goals" 

You can share your resolutions/goals in this thread :heart:

Can't wait to see your replies :star:

As always feel free to vote for the next challenge & if you have any ideas of future challenges you can post them in this thread

:heart:
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Weekly challenge #154 4 votes

Self-care tips challenge
75% 3 votes
Random acts of kindness challenge
25% 1 vote
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    I don't really set resolutions, but for me this year I want too, spend more time outside, less time on my phone, and continue to save money. 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Definitely want to keep up more with my hobbies and manage my time better this year. Towards the end of last year it got a bit hit and miss!
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I want to pass my level 3 travel and tourism course and go abroad without my parents because I have never done that before 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Continue saving money towards a deposit on a house! :)