Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

TW I’m really sorry😓

😭I’m actually really feeling rubbish right now I feel like I don’t deserve nothing at all I feel like people will just think I’m acting up but actually I really am not night times are never going to get better for me I don’t believe they will I’m just a WASTE OF SPACE people waste their time to try to help nothing will work I deserve all of this what I feel right now it just gets worse and worse every night it is so exhausting it is never going to get better EVER😭😓
sorry my head isn’t in the right place at the moment 😓😭

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey Alina I’m sorry you’re hurting right now , it’s ok to write things out and get everything off your chest. We know you’re not acting up , you’re just a person who’s struggling and you’re reaching out for help (that’s a brilliant thing to do). I’m glad you feel comfortable to talk to us all and let things out. I promise you are never a waste of space and you deserve support and kindness. We’re always happy to listen and maybe we can figure all this out together.

Its ok if things don’t work or people’s support doesn’t always help, support is sometimes just about letting people know they’re not alone, we don’t expect our words to fix everything healing and recovery takes time and it certainly isn’t linear. And it can take a lot of trial and error to find the right thing to help. It’s ok to let us know if things aren’t working to help you cope it means together maybe we can help you find something else to help.

You’re an amazing person and we’re very lucky to have you. I hope one day you see how amazing you are, but for now I’m always here if you ever need anything  <3

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @SpaceOtter I can’t explain to you how rubbish I feel right now and I really think I annoy you guys if I keep posting I feel like I’m annoying it’s really hard to explain everything right now😭
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Alina,
    Please never feel the need to apologize for seeking support. You're worthy and deserving of kindness. I can see that you're finding things really difficult tonight but you're doing the right thing to reach out to us here. I'm wondering, is there anything that we can do right now to help you feel a wee bit better? 

You are doing so well and I am so proud of you. 

You're not a waste of space, you're strong and you're trying your best, nobody can ask for any more of you.

Keep going Alina, you've got this. Take it day by day, night by night and things will start to look up for you soon. In the meantime, we're right here with you <3 
    Hey Alina I understand I really really do . There’s often times when I feel out of place and I hate every single part of myself. But with everyone’s amazing support I’ve learnt to be kinder to myself. I still have rough days but I’m getting there. Im here because people didn’t give up on me and we’ll never give up on you  <3

We all care about you more than you could  ever know. You deserve to be here and I’m so happy to know you. You’re an incredible strong person and knowing you has made me a better person. <3
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    You have nothing to be sorry for <3 it is why we are here! Vent as Much as you like stay strong <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Liam
    Thankyou Liam I hope so but I really don’t think it will get better anytime soon 😕
    @SpaceOtter I might seem strong to you guys but really I’m really not I cry all the time I’m just so weak 🥺
    Alina I know you’re strong because you’re reaching out and that shows courage and true strength.

Crying doesn’t make you weak it’s ok to cry and let everything out, crying is the bodies way of dealing with things I promise you it’s perfectly ok. 

You’re definitely not weak, you’re in a lot of pain but you keep going, you talk to us and even when you’re hurting you still look out for others. But Alina it’s ok to take time for yourself and it’s more than ok to reach out for help  <3
    @SpaceOtter I just don’t want people to get fed up of me for being a pathetic downer it always hurts when I think I’m not giving enough help to people 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    We will never get fed up of you.

You are so strong. You'll weather this storm just like you've weathered every other storm that has come your way.  Believe in yourself, you're going to be OK. 

Try and get some rest Alina, your body will be so thank you for it. 

I'm off to sleep, sweet dreams. Keep us updated 🤗 

Alina here’s the thing there’s no such thing as not helping enough. Choosing to help others is something we do out of the kindness of our hearts, supporting others is an amazing thing to do but remember to keep some of that kindness for yourself. Think of it like cookies (I like cookies and it’s the first thing that popped into my head 😂) we each have our own jar of cookies of kindness. Sometimes when we see someone else who is down we give them a cookie in hopes of cheering them up, but sometimes when  life’s extremely difficult we need all our cookies for ourselves and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It’s ok to let other people give you cookies when you’re down. I really hope that made sense.

You’re  not a downer you’re just struggling. I’d rather my friend open up about the pain they’re in so I can help than my friends  struggling in silence. You don’t have to hide behind a mask especially here. We’re all here for YOU, you 100% you not the positive person you think you need to be. We’re here for you. There’s never any shame in being honest about the pain you’re in. I wish I could give you a hug. We all care about you.

Sorry if this sounded rude.
  • SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    edited January 2021
    @Emoji246 hey mate you're not pathetic and you're not wasting our time I promise you. We enjoy talking to you because you're a lovely person. We'll never be fed up with you either. As Erin has said, there's nothing wrong with admitting that you're struggling. We want to help you and whenever you're down, we will be here to listen, always. Night and Day. You're very brave and strong, Alina. We'll all go on this journey together. ❤️❤️ 
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Emoji246 :heart:

I can hear your mind is telling you some unkind things right now; making you feel weak and like you are annoying us by posting. I want you to know that absolutely none of that is true. 

Just by speaking out and sharing how you are feeling, you are showing SO much strength. I know it can be tricky to believe that yourself, but your strength truly shines through to everybody else. You will never annoy us by posting. We all care about you a lot, and are right here to support you. 

I'm sending huge hugs your way :heart:
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Hi @Emoji246

Ik how that feels to feel that way it's not the best and the things your saying like your a waste of space and all that no your not I've known you for ages now and I know that's not true I probably can't say much because these guys have pretty much said it all but your an amazing person who deserves all the best things in life your kind and your a lot of other things that are nice your worth more then your mind is telling you you are 

You've helped me when I've needed support you've shown me this because it's something I need at the minute with everything going on I'm telling you straight your a wonderful person your not wasting anybody's time your reaching out which is a brave thing to do you've got an amazing group of friends here and in school you deserve them all you deserve all the things these guys are saying about you because it's true

I truly hope things change for you soon you deserve it 🙂

Best wishes 🙏❤