Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Get to know me!

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hi guys 

Just a quick yet fun one, so I've been thinking, you have been able to tell a lot about me like having a girlfriend and quite a few friends and an ex who won't leave me alone but there's a lot more to me then you think! 

So I was thinking maybe you guys could get to know me by asking questions about me I don't mind they can be anything I don't mind and maybe I could get to know you guys so we can have a lot more fun discussions rather then sad discussions

Hope you guys like this!

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Aidan said:
    I like this idea, we could all use a get to know me thread!

What's the last series or film you watched?
    Hope you don't mind me answering this one - Suits is the show for me!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Hi @Aidan the last series or film I watched oof that's a hard one! 

The last film I watched all the way through was Pixar's  soul  I loved it! 

The last show I watched all the way through is have you ever heard of Glee? That was the last program I watched that I actually sat down and binge watched I definitely laughed and cried during it lol 

• Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    @awesomeminecraft6789 I like this idea. ☺️
  • Options
    Hi @Aidan the last series I watched was Star Wars: The Mandalorian. Pretty much a space Western tbh 😂. 

I don't really watch films though 😂
  • Options
    @Adian

You'll love it trust me I won't spoil anything but the ending is emotional but then again it's Pixar so it's kinda expected with each of their movies and about glee I don't judge your mom honestly it's pretty damn good and it still holds up tbh lol 
  • Options
    @Aidan YESSSS! 😁😁😁
    @Anch0r33 never seen suits before aha 😂
    @awesomeminecraft6789 binge watching is the BEST! 😂
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Hey heyyyy

What's your favourite colour anddddd your favourite animal? 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    What’s your dream job? Fave school subject? If you were having a movie night, what snacks would you buy??
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 hi there ☺️. My favourite colour is green and my favourite animal is a dog. 

@Liam hi there Liam 👍🏻. I don't really have a dream job tbh. My favourite school subject was history and I would buy chocolate to eat at a movie night 😂
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019

Hi thanks for asking

My favourite animal is a cat because I have a cat at home and she's very loving but grumpy 😅 and my favourite colour is red because it's the colour of another one if my favourite characters from Pixar's cars lightning McQueen!

And to answer your question @Liam my dream job is to be a video game tester but I think I'm moving away from that line of work and looking to maybe become a voice actor in like movies and such because I'm quite good with theatrics and I realized that when I read I really try hard to connect with that character even if it's a girl and become that character I can also nail a mario impression I wish I could show you guys! 

And my favourite subject in school has to be ICT I've never really been a tech geek but ICT pulls me into that world honestly I'll tell you guys this now my friend tried to get my attention once to tell me something but I was so immersed in the computer I didn't even notice lol and movie night I'd be the boring one and buy the popcorn 😂 I'm boring ik lol 
  • Options
    @Aidan yes it's a lawyer show! It's brilliant. I don't watch law and order but Suits is definitely worth a watch! 

@Salix_alba_2019 favourite colour is purple and favourite animal is probably rat 

@Liam my dream job right now is working as a residential care worker but we'll see. Fav subject, I'd have to say English! Movie night snacks hmm I'm not the biggest popcorn person so some good chocolate selections will do me. 

(_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    What are you grateful for right now?

Whats one thing in your life that you’d change?

3 things you like about yourself?

Are you a meat eater/veggie/ vegan etc?

What’s a pet peeve you have ?

and most importantly ... are crocs cool or not cool?😎

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    If you wrote a book (it could be about absolutely anything), what celeb would you want to read it out for the audiobook? 

And if an alien asked you to show them what makes you happy where would you take them?
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
     @awesomeminecraft6789 What subject don’t you like Brandon ?😂
  • Options
    @LiamWhat are you grateful for right now? I'm grateful for my health throughout this pandemic, I'm grateful having all you guys and my amazing bf. 

Whats one thing in your life that you’d change? Hmm seems cheesy but I'd say more money. Would help me secure a flat and not worry about having nowhere to go. A super personal thing for me would be for SW to acknowledge their mistakes and to class me as a care leaver just because it would provide more stability and allow more support. 

3 things you like about yourself? Ooh I remember this from somewhere :wink: it's a tough one right now to think of what I like about myself but I'd say I like that I'm committed to my sports, I like how caring I am with my pets and I like that I'm getting some independence. 

Are you a meat eater/veggie/ vegan etc? Veggie!

What’s a pet peeve you have ? I hate when people eat super loud 

and most importantly ... are crocs cool or not cool?😎 You can't own a pair of crocs and say they're not cool so I guess imma have to say they're cool lol 

@spaceotter
    If you wrote a book (it could be about absolutely anything), what celeb would you want to read it out for the audiobook? Definitely not - I struggle reading out loud, I'm a slow reader in general, I get lost and I can't pronounce some words properly (not severely but to the point I have to repeat things sometimes) 

And if an alien asked you to show them what makes you happy where would you take them? Coeur D'Alene Idaho 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    @Anch0r33 Love that. Crocs are defo for the cool kids.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Anch0r33 but what if you get someone else to read it. If I wrote a book I think I’d want Morgan Freeman to read it out for the audiobook , he’s got a really cool voice. Who would you want to read out your hypothetical book?

That seems like a really beautiful place.

(Also suits is a good tv show)

I love crocs they’re great for the garden and the beach, I admit they’re the not the most attractive things but I love them.

If you could add an option extra day to the weekend what would you call it ?

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @SpaceOtter Oooo that's a good one! I think I'd call it Noday! It would be a day to say no to any plans, work etc. and everyone would be forced to chill at home and look after themselves! 

If you could only be a certain age for the rest of eternity, what age would you be? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Eleanor  I love the sound of Noday that would be awesome.

If you could only be a certain age for the rest of eternity, what age would you be? 

That question really got me thinking , I think anywhere between twenty five and thirty. I would want to still be able to be independent and I’d be able to go travelling (not that I’m much of a traveller but I guess I’d have all eternity to get more confident 😂)

Which fictional character would you want to be friends with?
  • Options
    @SpaceOtter @Eleanor I'd call it fun day aha 😂
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    What’s your ice breaker when you meet new people? 
    What’s your go to meal deal?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Aidan said:
    Shaunie said:
    What’s your ice breaker when you meet new people? 

I'd use that as my ice breaker :lol:
    @Aidan

that is a good ice break lol!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Hiya this is such a good idea, nice one! Is you could have a private island what would be on it and who would you bring to it?
  • Options
    Hiya this is such a good idea, nice one! Is you could have a private island what would be on it and who would you bring to it?
    Teddy and his toys and my sisters! And water and food
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Cats The Musical or Secret Life Of Pets?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous