Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good news!

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hi guys I know you all don't really comment on my discussions that's fine I just thought I'd update you all on my condition and how I'm putting up with depression

Although me and my ex haven't made up I think I'm going to try and do what I think is the next right thing and just leave her alone that should help me right? I'm not sure if it's the right thing because when I tried it the first time she ended up doing what I've mentioned in my previous discussions which is be sarcastic and act like she owns me pretty much that is how that feels but trust me no one owns me that may make me rather cocky but with everything that's happened in the past and present but I'm trying to look forward to the future!

Also I'm sorry I've been such a downer on here guys im just not really in the best place as you've seen well not excatly seen but you know what i mean my heart isn't in the right place or my brain but I'm getting better I haven't had any bad thoughts in my head for the past two maybe three days so that's good I really kinda owe it to my friends one of them you might know from here @Emoji246 she's one of the main people keeping happy here and In real life so I wanna give her a big massive thank you she deserves all the best honestly I'm glad she told me about this you all have really got me out of my shell and I wanna give another massive thank you to you all as well you all have helped me stay strong more then anyone I owe that to you all like I've said before if you ever need to talk I'm here I may not reply straight away but I'm always here if you need to talk!. 

Anyway like I was saying about 
@Emoji246 I'm honestly truly glad and grateful I met you at this school I'm in at the minute I probably couldn't say it to your face since I'm really shy and wouldn't really know how to explain it other then on here your probably the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'll always remember you for that even though you probably do deserve better I'm glad to call you my friend honestly I'm glad I've got to know you over the years you truly are something special thanks for everything ❤️ 

Sorry if that was awkward but I kinda owe her that cause it's honestly true like 100% true she might not think that but I believe and know as many others do she's amazing I can say that truthfuly and honestly cause I'm really not good with expressing how I feel but I feel she's the easiest to talk to about anything she deserves all the best and everything she wants I don't but she does 💯😊❤️

Thanks for listening guys I'll keep you updated! 

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Hey pal!

Sorry to hear about you and your ex not making up. That's a tricky situation to be in. I've never been through a break up myself and so I can't really give you much advice re that because it'll all just be a load of nonsense but I wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do!  I'm SO glad that you're trying to look forward to the future. 

Please don't ever feel like you need to apologise for being 'a downer', It's perfectly OKAY to struggle with your feelings and feeling down doesn't make us downers, it makes us human. :) I think that It's great  you feel able to post on here. I do hope that it helps a little. 

This was such a wholesome read. It's so important to have people in our lives who keep us happy and it's always great to show them gratitude and to spread the love <3 It sounds like Emoji has done an awful lot to help you out, huh? :) 

I'm grateful that Emoji showed you The Mix, we are so pleased to have you here.

Look after yourself buddy.

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @awesomeminecraft6789 Hey Brandon what a nice post to read ☺️I am glad I have helped you in some way best I could to be honest I don’t like seeing my friends sad so the fact that I make you happy makes my day and I’m glad that you think I’m a easy person to talk to I do try and make it as less awkward as I can so people don’t feel awkward about talking to me so I’m happy that I help you.
    You also might not think that you deserve a lot but trust me Brandon you actually do your such a good caring polite friend and always try and help people when they need help.
    I can honestly say that I’m glad I met you to and I’m glad my choice of telling you about the mix is helping. 
    Like I always say to you if you need help you can chat to me or the mix.
    I might not seem available all the time for you Brandon and I’m sorry about that it’s just that I am really stuck in my own head at the minute and I can’t think straight meaning I can’t think positive so when I’m not around you can always post on here and make friends these guys are awesome amazing people and they are very kind so have fun make friends they will most definitely help with anything that’s bothering you or any problems to ☺️
    Keep smiling!❤️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @awesomeminecraft6789 it’s good that you post here we’ll always be happy to listen. I’m really sorry I don’t think I’ve ever replied to your posts ,the truth being I never knew what to say, I have no experience with relationships. But I just wanted to say you’re always welcome to post here, and you are certainly not a downer. It’s ok to struggle but it’s amazing that you keep reaching out. I’m always happy to listen and I promise I’ll do my best to help anyway I can.
    Im glad @Emoji246 has helped you so much, she’s a really awesome person and you are too.
    Take care, we’re always here if you ever need anything  :)
    (sorry if this sounded rude)
    We’re very lucky to have you here.
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Thank you all for the really kind words it really makes me feel a hell of a lot better and I'm glad she showed me this too it's really pushed me out of my shell and has made me feel a lot better about being with who I'm with cause after me and my ex broke it off I wasn't sure if I could ever be in a relationship again and I'm still not sure but if me and my girlfriend are still together I owe her a great debt of gratitude as well I'm still not so sure on the whole dating thing because I don't have much experience but with this one I really definitely think I'm learning a lot more about myself and how if we break up I know that I can push through and learn. 

I'm still very glad to be here and thank you @s@SpaceOtter and @Liam for saying that you guys are lucky to have me here it really puts a smile on my face honestly you all are the best I swear to god ❤️😊