Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I don’t know anymore

Hi guys 
Sorry for being such a pain but today hasn’t been my day really with the discussion I posted early.
well after that all happened a few hours later my best friend fell out with me because I was angry at my mom and I accidentally swore I don’t know but it come out my mouth it wasn’t my intention to swear I am really not like that so I told my best friend about it and he just got angry and upset at me but I told him that it wasn’t my intention to do that it just come out of my mouth and I would never do that ever again I regret it a lot and I also regret it even more because my best friend fell out with me.
ive had trouble with best friends before because of my trust issues so I fell out with my ex best friend because never had time for me and was always busy.
This best friend that I got /had🥺we was friends at first we kept falling out again and again but since we had no school we haven’t had a single falling out until now before all this falling out we always laughed and joked all the time and it was all good but he wants to fall out with me because I swore at my mom even tho I didn’t mean it and he said I thought you had respect for your mom but I was wrong and honestly that really hurt me when I read that it just really hurts when I lose people like friends /best friends.
I feel so evil now I always have stuff on my mind it’s just so annoying honestly 🥺sometimes I think to myself I don’t deserve anyone anymore.
still this isn’t the only problem I still have problems with my dads family which keeps me up all night thinking about it to it also turns out my dads family have been lying to me ever since I was small about stupid stuff like not having a birthday after 16 when they post pictures of birthday parties also they lied about them being busy on weekends some weekends when they wasn’t actually busy they went for a day out because my mom said they used to post pictures of them going to Blackpool and everywhere else and they didn’t want me to come.
They always used to blame everything on my mom and tried to get me not to like her they always seem to think they are always right they never like it when someone says they are wrong I’ve blocked my dad but I still have my cousins on WhatsApp and my sisters on Snapchat but I just hate it when they think they can still lie to me all the time.
I’m up all night thinking about all this things it’s not once that I could have a nice sleep 2021 isn’t starting very well for me🥺😭💔.
I have chest pains when I’ve got too much stress😔
I’m sorry if this is to long you lot are like my Internet family now 💗🥰🥺

Alina 

Comments

• Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Hi Emoji, 

Well done for reaching out it is always a brave thing to do as I know how tough it can truly be so well done. Today might not have been the best day for you however I believe in you and there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel waiting for you it might not be today or tomorrow but it is waiting for you just the same! Here is a quote to hopefully keep you going: “The test of character is not persistence when you expect a light at the end of the tunnel. The true test is performance and persistence when you see no light coming.”, you are strong and I am proud. 

I have read through your paragraph and I am very sorry that this has happened however we will get through this and the community is behind you all the way. What you did was an accident and that is okay we are all human and all make mistakes. I assure you that if you explain what happened to your friend they will understand if they are a great friend to you! 
    “Some mistakes... Just have greater consequences than others. But you don't have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you. You, Clark, have the choice not to let that happen.” On top of this remember a new day is going to give you new opportunities to grow and you will get stronger! You honestly deserve the world and more I believe in you. <3

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey Alina big hugs , it sounds like you’ve got a lot on your plate right now , we’re always whenever you need anything  <3

It’s ok we all make mistakes and sometimes say things in the heat of the moment. It doesn’t reflect who we truly are. Your remorse and regret proves that you’re a caring wonderful individual.

I’m really sorry you’ve fallen out with your friend, it sounds like you were just reaching out to get things off your chest, I’m sorry it didn’t go too well. It’s possible he was just shocked. But Alina I promise you that you deserve support and wonderful friends, it’s an honour to be your friend. You’re certainly not evil , you’ve shown so many people kindness and given so much support. You’ve got a big heart Alina. 

I’m sorry to hear about everything going on with your dad’s family. I’m sorry I don’t have any advice but I’m always here to listen whenever you need to get things off your chest.

Sorry this wasn’t particularly helpful

Big hugs Alina, you’re a beautiful soul you’re just struggling right now, and that’s ok just know you’re never alone.
  • Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    @Emoji246

Hi Alina. Wow, feels like I've typed dozens of comments to the boards today 😂. Sorry that you and your friend still aren't talking. Never think that you're a pain because we're all hear to listen regardless of what it is. 

It's a very true saying that you can choose your friends but not your family. In some cases, choosing people to be like family can be better than the real thing depending on the relationships with the family members. I'm sorry that you don't have much contact with your dad's side of the family. ☹️

Do you think that the rocky relationships with your dad and his side of the family may have contributed a little bit to your trust issues? Quite often these issues develop early on and they don't always seem noticeable until later, however it doesn't mean it'll always be this way, I'm certain of that.

We're all glad you're part of the Mix family.

If you ever wanna talk, I'm here.

Stay strong 💪🏻

-Liam 

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @AnneFrypan @SpaceOtter Thankyou so much for the kind words guys that really means a lot when I’m struggling with a lot of stress at the moment and I can’t seem to stop thinking  about stuff just knowing I’ve got you guys by my side feels like I’m actually not alone ❤️❤️

@SciFi_456 Thankyou Liam for the reply I really appreciate it I will answer your question about if it’s trust issues to be honest with you Liam I don’t think it is because as I said they tried to blame everything on my mom and my mom always said to me they keep lying to me a lot so I know it’s definitely not trust issues ❤️
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @AnneFrypan I have tried to explain to him that I didn’t mean and that I regret it but he isn’t forgiving me 🥺❤️