Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im so confused as to what to do or what to say

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
So basically I was looking at my girlfriends latest post just out of curiosity and I found out she was in some long distance relationship with someone from India and I think it's clear she was more in love with him then she is me I don't blame her to be honest I'm not a good boyfriend. 

And I don't wanna break up with her but also finding out she was cheating on me it makes me think differently about it I'm so mad and also confused she also said my boyfriend who I really don't wanna be with so I basically got dragged into it idk if she was talking about me but it's really burning me up inside I knew there was something different about this one but it still hurts I really thought she loved me I guess as always I was wrong again 😭💔

This is excatly why I shouldn't be in any relationship not just cause I don't deserve one but because I always end up being hurt one way or the other and i really really loved this one I'm with and I still do but hearing that makes me feel guilty I shouldn't have read it but as the saying goes curiousity killed the cat and now I just feel stupid I don't wanna be alone but I need help on how to confront her In a way that isn't mean about it can you guys help me?

Comments

• Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    edited December 2020
    Hi again @awesomeminecraft6789

So sorry to hear this. I've never been in your position however I can imagine it makes you feel worthless however just remember that you're not worthless and it is not your fault. 

You seem like a nice person so remember that there are always people who will appreciate you and will not treat you badly. Everyone on The Mix are really understanding. 💪🏻

I hope that helps

-Liam

• Options
    Update: It turns out it was just a misunderstanding and she was with that person in the past I'm relieved but it really did scare me me and her are still together so Im happy 😊
  • Options
    SciFi_456 said:
    Hi again @awesomeminecraft6789

So sorry to hear this. I've never been in your position however I can imagine it makes you feel worthless however just remember that you're not worthless and it is not your fault. 

You seem like a nice person so remember that there are always people who will appreciate you and will not treat you badly. Everyone on The Mix are really understanding. 💪🏻

I hope that helps

-Liam

Thanks Liam that makes me feel better 😊
  • Options
    ChloeChloe Deactivated Posts: 25 Boards Initiate
    Oh @awesomeminecraft6789 that was a rollercoaster! I'm so glad to hear it was a misunderstanding and you're still together and happy. Much better feelings to be seeing the new year in with!

Take care!
  • Options
    Chloe said:
    Oh @awesomeminecraft6789 that was a rollercoaster! I'm so glad to hear it was a misunderstanding and you're still together and happy. Much better feelings to be seeing the new year in with!

Take care!
    Thank you again Chloe and yeah I agree with you I'm really glad it was a misunderstanding and were still together it really makes me feel better 😊