Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

stupid keyworker

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
i was talking on zoom with my keyworker,  i explained something triggered me today, and he replied 'STOP'  is tht helpful, i had 40 weeks of therapy and everyone expects me to be fine now, will the flashbacks and feeling bad about myself last forever 
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie, 

I can't say for certain if it'll last forever, but I know that you've been working hard to feel better and that's fantastic. You're doing a great job and I'm really proud of you. 

Your feelings are totally valid and it's not right that others expect you to be fine. Keep working hard and surround yourself with people that believe in you. 

You're doing great Ellie, keep going strong. 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Sorry that your keyworker responded negatively to you describing how you were feeling. Like @Anch0r33 says your feelings are valid. We make progress at our own speed, not at the speed people expect us too.

Did you keyworker tell you why they asked you to stop?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    He's normally understanding, 2 r not, the other 2 r too busy on their high horse to understand feelings so I turn to the public for help, which they fat dirty one doesn't like haha
    Post edited by ellie2000 on
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Tee ATee A Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ellie2000

I'm sorry to hear that your keyworkers aren't being understanding. 

Is it possible to request a new keyworker? Surely this should be possible if you don't fine them helpful. 

I can tell this is frustrating but I'm glad you have come to The Mix to get it off your chest! 

Is there anything you'd like to talk about specifically? 
  • Options
    Day after day I want to explode, go whoosh but scared they mite say: there's ppl worse, think of gambia' 😫😫
    Crazy mad insane