Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

looking for help

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
i felt on my own on friday, i was panicking all day left right n centre, so i emailed and oxegen breathe who stopped calling and and a person frm mind, i hav a group on wednesdays, but i need 1 2 1, i cant say ppl used swearwords at me, i cant express myself as it may be triggering for the other members. is there any websites or resouces to____ oh S**T, websites, guilds, colouring books online, activities online, apps etc 
they use big words so its hard to get the understanding of the sessions
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    why do numbers only phone u and u cant phone them
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    without any1 to tlk to, to find someone avaliable i'll tlk to a member of the public and x would find out coz he's alway on his highhorse
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    edited November 2020
    Hiya @ellie2000, sorry to hear you felt on your own on Friday. It's good that you've got group soon, but I understand that you feel you need 1-2-1 sessions to better support you. It must feel really frustrating in group sessions to not be able to properly express yourself, although it's good that you recognise that sometimes properly expressing how we feel can trigger others and you change you behaviour to make sure other people are safe :smile:.

You mention that you are looking for other websites or resources, could you maybe tell me a bit about what you are looking for?

Sometimes we get calls from numbers we cannot phone back because they might have "no caller ID". That's basically when a phone call that takes away all the information so you can't phone them back.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    worksheets, ways to figure out wat lifes for, lockdown made me think about stuff, wats gd nd wat isnt, being productive. not waiting for the end :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    i am waiting for wen im popping off
    Crazy mad insane