Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

therapy

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
shall i dump my therapist if im still paying 4 nocall. shall i make a tally. is it fair for her to leave me to struggle. 
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    its run by authority
    Crazy mad insane
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey Ellie,

I’m guessing this is a private therapist? If you’re still having to pay for a call you didn’t have that’s not very fair.

They definitely shouldn’t leave you to struggle :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    its oxygen breathe tht does it, hav u read reviews
    Crazy mad insane
    I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that, what are the reviews like?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    i cant find oxygen breath on google
    Crazy mad insane
    Is it the name of a company? All I can find on google about that is stuff about people receiving oxygen therapy. 

Is it a private company?
    its the name of the company, i dont no if it private
    Crazy mad insane
    Oh fair enough, I can’t find anything about it. But if you’re not finding it helpful could you maybe try someone different?
    wats a private company
    Crazy mad insane
    It’s a company which is not funded by the taxpayer. So for example the NHS is not a private company because it’s funded by everyone in the UK who pays their taxes and their national insurance.