Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Something from mind

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
Wats a triage
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Triage if it’s in the context I think just mean determining someone’s injuries or what treatment they need. For example nurses at the gp surgery might speak to people on the phone to triage them to see if they need to speak to a doctor or what other treatment they might need. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Triage from the mental health services. Wats that?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Could be determining which part of the mental health service someones need. Could you ask the person who said it to clarify? 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Eh
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    the person who said it to clarify?  Wats tht
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Who said about triage in mental health service to you? Could you ask them what they meant 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    A triage I believe is an initial assessment. Basically to see what you need in terms of support. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    As long as they don't ring up Nd they're going to molest me, thts ok
    Crazy mad insane