Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wen u tell n help

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
Wen u tell ppl tht ur struggling Nd u tell them that they left u to suffer coz they're not in ur life anymore without telling you where they're are goin, n u nsult them for leaving, I got really really sad. Their whole family blocked me on FB now, why? N how do u get ur councillor to call u? Wen she won't n I still pay her every week
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    I'm so sorry to hear you're having a tough time. I'm so sorry to hear that someone that you told you were struggling to has left you. That must be really difficult, especially because it was so brave of you to reach out in the first place. Remember that we are all here for you if you're struggling <3

Were you referred to your counsellor, through your GP for example? If so, you could try to contact them and let them know that you are paying your counsellor and they are not responding to you. You shouldn't have to keep paying them if they aren't providing the service! 

• Options
    I found out finally through my other therapist (she was really good) about community navigator, n that put me through to hertshelp. 'Hertshelp' find services within Hertfordshire that r in the person's intrests.
    I had two phone calls that I no of, Nd no notifications of wen she's gonna call next. I no she has a little one and works from home in the current situation. Wot do I do. 
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000 Are you worried because you don't know when she will call you next? Is it possible to send her an email asking for a date/time?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I wanna send her music videos too show how im feeling, do u think it's appropriate to do that?
    Crazy mad insane