Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Co-Design - Opportunity with NOWTV

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
Hey all! The Mix has an opportunity for you to get involved with a Co-Design!

At the Mix we have partnered with NOW TV with the plan to create new projects, focussing on issues that are affecting young people. We're looking to hear from young people to tell us what topics they want us to be talking about.

We're running an online co-design session to listen to what you have to say. This is happening on Monday 28th September, from 6-7:30pm. It will take place in a dedicated chatroom, which can be joined anonymously. It will also be text-based, so no video or audio connection is required - just a phone or computer and an internet connection.

This will be the first of 2 co-designs, with the chance of further opportunities to collaborate with NOW TV in the future.
Here is the sign up form for this opportunity

If you have any questions about this opportunity, feel free to reply to the thread or PM us at @The Mix

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Just an edit to this to say there are only 5 places. :) So grab them while you can.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Mike Is this the same one that's also on the volunteering page? 
    Alis propriis volat 
    It is @Eleanor, yep. :3
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Signed up! 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Signed up 
    Awesome - thanks guys!