Home Group Chat Announcements
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

Auto-links (full list)

2»

Comments

• MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,607 Community Manager
    There is now a downloadable spreadsheet copy of this list attached to the main post. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose South East EnglandPosts: 193 Trailblazer
    This is so helpful, thank you so much for linking some contacts for us! Have a lovely day, Mike. :)
    Mike
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “Stay strong, your story isn’t over yet.”Posts: 289 The Mix Regular
    Thank you for putting this list up it will be very helpful. :) 
    Mike
    edited September 2020
    Updated to add Mind's new online community, Side by Side (formerly Elefriends) and to include a link to Beat (use !Beat for this one). A new copy of the downloadable list has been attached to this thread, and we've decided to stop using screenshots for now since the list is getting so long!

• GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,919 An Original Mixlorian
    edited September 2020
    Be mindful that side by side isn't fully functional and they haven't fixed many of the glitches etc that were first reported, so it's not all great yet and a lot of users haven't yet been able to log in! (I was a tester for the site).
    It's also still 18+ :)
    Post edited by GreenTea on

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Mike
  • ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    @Mike I'm not sure if it's possible put can 'PM @ TheMix' (without the space) be an autolink, so when we say to users in chat 'oh it's probably best to PM @....'?
    Alis propriis volat 
    Mike
    Eleanor said:
    @Mike I'm not sure if it's possible put can 'PM @ TheMix' (without the space) be an autolink, so when we say to users in chat 'oh it's probably best to PM @....'?

Thanks for this suggestion @Eleanor. :) That's a really good one! 

Due to the nature of URLs, we can't create a link for someone PMing us specifically but we can provide one for composing a fresh PM (https://community.themix.org.uk/messages/add)

We could also add an autolink for emailing the team for those without boards accounts. :)

Really nice idea - we've updated the masterlist on this thread with [email protected] and [email protected]

General update

We also removed the exclaimation marks from the commonly used words because that was breaking the links for some reason. So for example, !the mix has been changed to the mix.

LaineZen
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,868 Part of The Furniture
    Do not click the free stuff autolink in group chat unless you want to be Rickrolled.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Have updated these to include the new feedback form and remove the old links. :)

Also a new easter egg for those of you old enough to remember octi. 🐙