Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I’m doing bad

pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
Hey all 
my depression is so bad at the moment  due to death of my dog. 
Also I have anxiety about going back to school on Tuesday I’m so scared I will be bullied again .
Tagged:

Comments

• anonymous334anonymous334 Posts: 10 Settling in
    hiya! 
    I'm really sorry to hear that you're having a thought time right now :( I promise that you are never alone with you're going thru, despite how isolating it can feel.
    Have you spoken to anyone about the bullying? an adult may be able to sort things out.
    Is there anyone else you know in person who you can confide in?
    I'm wishing for the best <3
  • pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    hiya! 
    I'm really sorry to hear that you're having a thought time right now :( I promise that you are never alone with you're going thru, despite how isolating it can feel.
    Have you spoken to anyone about the bullying? an adult may be able to sort things out.
    Is there anyone else you know in person who you can confide in?
    I'm wishing for the best <3
    Im too scared to speak for anyone about the bullying have a nice teacher but it might make things worse 
    my family aren’t supportive 
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @pandalover200

I am so sorry to hear about everything you are going through right now. Sending huge hugs your way, and I am pleased you decided to reach out :heart:

You say you are worried that speaking to a teacher about the bullying might make things worse. I'm just wondering, do you know what it is that makes you feel this way - is there something that you worry might happen if you do speak up? :heart:

You also say that your family aren't supportive. I'm sorry to hear this, and if you ever want to talk a little more about this then we are right here. In the meantime, please know that you will always have a support base right here, because we all care and are here to listen. It would be good to get an update after your first day back at school, to hear how things went :smile: Take good care x
    coc0mac said:
    Hi @pandalover200

I am so sorry to hear about everything you are going through right now. Sending huge hugs your way, and I am pleased you decided to reach out :heart:

You say you are worried that speaking to a teacher about the bullying might make things worse. I'm just wondering, do you know what it is that makes you feel this way - is there something that you worry might happen if you do speak up? :heart:

You also say that your family aren't supportive. I'm sorry to hear this, and if you ever want to talk a little more about this then we are right here. In the meantime, please know that you will always have a support base right here, because we all care and are here to listen. It would be good to get an update after your first day back at school, to hear how things went :smile: Take good care x
    Ok sure I will open up when brave too don’t know why just scared I will get bully worse 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey :heart:

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? We're all here for you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Stephanie said:
    Hey :heart:

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? We're all here for you :heart:
    Back from school now not good