Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

User Title thing

Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
I don’t know westher this is just me but I’ve been noticing lately whenever I post my user title section is all messed about but as soon as I refresh it sorts itself out  

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,628 Legendary Poster
    Mine’s the same it’s weird 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Mine’s the same it’s weird 
    @independent_ it’s strange Becuase as soon as I refresh it goes back to normal 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Mines the same I thought it was just because of the length of my title Because yours looks fine to me! 

Weird must just be your own when you post 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Just been testing this - it's happening for us too. How weird that it looks normal once you refresh.

We'll flag this one and drop an update here when we have one. :) Thanks guys!
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Ranks should now not display over multiple lines, on mobile and desktop. :)
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Options
    It’s still doing it for me @Mike 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    Oh really @Millie2787? Would you mind dropping a screencap?

The thing where you post and then need to refresh on mobile is still happening I think, but ranks should be displaying over a single line now. :)
  • Options
    Ahhh that’s all it’s still doing is when I need to refresh for the custom title to sort it’s itself out , sorry I misread you comment 😂
  • Options
    Ahhh that’s all it’s still doing is when I need to refresh for the custom title to sort it’s itself out , sorry I misread you comment 😂
    Ah no worries @Millie2787! I wasn't super clear. We're still looking into that one. :3
  • Options
    @mike turns out it is doing it again 

This discussion has been closed.