Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I don't know

Ria200330Ria200330 Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
So I thought I was fine but I guess I gave myself too much credit because suddenly I feel like I'm nobody, clinging onto everybody without realising they don't want me nor need me there. I just want to be seen, to be heard. I'm tired to the point where I easily bury the pain but its coming back up and I'm loosing control of myself and my emotions. Why does it feel like I'm so easily replaceable and so easily forgotten? 

Comments

• Options
    anonymous334anonymous334 Posts: 10 Settling in
    hey! 
    I'm so sorry that you're feeling this way, it truly sucks to feel so alone :(

Do you have anyone to talk to? like a professional or any friends/family? if not then do pm me if u want, I'm here to support you.

ruminating on the idea that people font need you can really destroy you from the inside out, and I promise you that nk matter how it feels people DO need you.

also wondering- are u feeling safe at the moment? 
    lots of love ❤
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Ria200330

Just dropping by to send you huge hugs :heart: I want you to know that we hear you and we are all hear to listen always. And it's okay to feel fine one day and different the next - whatever you are going through, recovery and/or feeling better again is not linear and that's totally okay. Take one day at a time and know that things really can and will be okay again :heart:

Would you like to talk a little bit more about what you think may be causing these feelings/what may be happening for you right now? 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Heya. It sounds like you’re trying really hard so you should give yourself a lot of credit <3 why do you feel like no one wants you ? You’re definitely not a no body. No one is and you’re very worthy, I’m sorry if people don’t appreciate you <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Ria200330 Hi it sounds like you've been really down how come you feel like nobody wants you we are all here to listen you are not alone <3  <3   <3